School Phone: 330-875-5597
Weekly Lesson Plans
Videos for Unit 1
Videos for Unit 2
Videos for Unit 3
Videos for Unit 4
Blizzard Bag Page
Cool Science Videos
Expected conduct for Group Work in your Olympic Team
1. Manage your own behavior to achieve cooperation and camaraderie with your group. Keep it friendly, especially to the younger students. Guide each other to goodwill and greatness. Be gracious.
2. This is a friendly competition. NO SHOUTING or YELLING at other groups.
3. The teachers will run a fair competition. NO SHOUTING or YELLING
at the teachers that they are unfair.
4. Poor behavior may disqualify
your group from winning prizes, even if you have won the competition. Good behavior is part of winning and you will be monitored.
5. Maintain good sportsmanship at all times. Listen to each other when a question is up for discussion. Work on the answer together.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.